Thursday, August 2, 2012

To Miss Shyne

This post is specially written for my dearest English teacher Ms Para Shyne aka Mrs Leto :)
This time you don't have to lay on the bed and request your sister to read for you.
Read it yourself, you lazy bum ! :P

I remember the first time we met in class
You came across as a strict and unfriendly teacher (sorry to tell you this)
But within days you managed to make me love you :D
The reason is I found out that actually you're just same as us
Likes making jokes and fooling around with your stories that make us laugh like there's no tomorrow
The most important point is you're open-minded and sometimes against the school rules and patterns that are hard to be tahan-ed >3<

Don't feel useless teacher :) Because you've teach us life lessons while you share your experience
A teacher that taught her students to have a good attitude in facing challenges is better than a teacher that improves her students' grammar.

Thank you Ms Shyne, you've let me seen things that I've never seen in life before. Although we may be apart after year 2012, but I hope we'll be friends forever just like now. I'm looking forward to the Penang trip now ~ I bet we'll have lots of fun together ^^

At last, I hope that you'll be a very 幸福 woman in the future. :)

I love you, teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment