Friday, June 22, 2012

22.6.2012

I'm here again .___. To express my depression 

A normal day as well
Nothing special happens
Could I just do something else except studying ? 
Studying is a boring, complicated, annoying and tiring thing to do
If I had the chance, I would go learn baking ~ cooking ~ hand-crafting ~ or just join a professional orchestra to make a living :(

I hope I had the luck, the luck to make my future all right and successful 
But I know it won't happen without CERTIFICATES -.-
I can't find any interest in any subjects in my school 
How ? No idea in choosing department 
Just let me fade like the haze ... ... ... ... ... ...

For me, MONEY IS IMPORTANT
You can't have everything with money, but you can't have anything without money

很懷疑自己在你們心中的地位 
我昨晚夢到了我最害怕最害怕最害怕會發生的事情
你們還能不能接納、包容、體諒?
我想不能 。

No comments:

Post a Comment